Start Date: 9/14/2023 12:00 PM EDT
End Date: 11/16/2023 12:00 PM EST
Thank you for your participation in the Virtual Women's Conference! This is only for participants who attended the live conference from Sept 14-16, 2023. Upon your registration and request for your certificate, the NAPD team will review zoom meeting attendance records to verify your attendance pursuant to NASW requirements.
Please see this guide if registering under your NAPD membership or with a group from your office.
This program is Approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval # 886791803-7108) for 5 continuing education contact hours. CEU certificates will be available for a small fee following the conference.
Before requesting CE credits, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Please complete the post training evaluation survey to help us in our reporting requirements to NASW.
- "Register" and pay for the $10 administrative fee for your certificate. Please note: this will not be a separate event to attend, it is a workaround for those needing to have invoices for their CEU certificate purchases.
- Once you have completed the registration for your certificate, please complete this certificate request link to let us know what sessions you are seeking credit for. This link will also come in a confirmation email once you have paid for your certificate.
- Certificates are to be awarded pursuant to the attendance notes we have from the event, so please make sure you are signing in for the sessions you would like to receive credit for. The certificates will not be automatically generated, but will be awarded on request pursuant to the attendance notes we have from the event.
- Certificates will be emailed within 4-6 weeks after the initial request.