Dates: Thursday, September 22-Saturday, September 24, 2022
This September, we once again gather for advocacy, encouragement, empowerment, training workshops, development, networking, and renewal.
This September, we gather for community. We gather to support.
This powerful conference is filled with workshops, self-care events, networking, celebration and much, much more. We will acquire knowledge, obtain resources, and make connections that will elevate you to reach your professional and personal goals.
This September, we gather for sisterhood.
This gathering is for all individuals who identify as a woman, in all job titles, and practitioners who work or support public defense: attorneys, paralegals, core staff, social workers, trainers, policy advocates, and more. We also encourage and invite law students to join us. NAPD is committed to creating an event in a safe space that brings inspiration and transformation to persons of all gender identities, and for this event, we will specifically amplify female-identifying voices in public defense*.
Focus areas returning this year:
- Professional Growth & Leadership - sessions that help participants develop their leadership voice or facilitating professional/personal growth
- Well-Being and Self-Care - sessions that prioritize wellness and self care within the public defense community
- Representing Women, Families, Children - sessions that center around the circumstances, challenges, and celebrations of representing women, families and children
- Intersectionality and Connecting Our Stories - sessions amplifying when our voices are marginalized in the communities we serve
- Women and Racial Justice - sessions centering around the pursuit of racial justice and equality
Put the dates on your calendar and register early for the best rates. REGISTRATION OPENS ON Wednesday, June 9.
Single Ticket Registration available here
Group Registrations available - please see our group registration form and contact our operations department with questions - email@example.com .
- Early Bird Pricing before July 15th - $60 (For groups of 10 or more, bulk pricing of $50/ticket)
- July 15th-September 1st - $75
- After September 1st - $100