IT Support Associate
Great benefits, 12.86% retirement contribution, ability to make a meaningful impact in your community!
Snohomish County Public Defender Association’s
mission is to provide high quality legal representation to individuals in their time of need. We value and demonstrate Brave Advocacy, No Judgment, and Fierce Connections while actively working to become an Anti-Racist workplace through education, discussions, and active listening. Our private, non-profit law office is seeking a full-time IT Support Associate who will support effective and efficient operations of the organization’s technical support department.
- Timely responds to requests for IT Support via email, phone, web-chat and/or in person.
- Ensures that all newly hired employees have appropriate computer and phone setups prior to starting.
Benefits & Compensation:
- Applies specialty knowledge related to technology support, maintenance, operation and administration of business applications, systems, networks, and personal productivity devices and network appliances.
- Provides routine solutions to problems and makes recommendations regarding additional expertise that should be retained related to technology support.
- At the request of the Technical Support Manager, leads small groups, individuals, and less experienced staff in issues related to technology support.
- Provides restorative or maintenance actions to resolve end-user problems.
- Communicates effectively with others, providing solutions and promoting discussions using verbal, written, and graphic format on a variety of topics about technology support.
- Compensation: $43,548.56-$56,939.57, based on experience
- The Association pays 100% of employee medical and dental, and a majority of the premiums for dependents.
- 21 days of PTO/year
- 12.86% Retirement contribution after six months of employment (No employee contribution required)
- Generous yearly budget for continued education in technical support
IT Support Associate
||Snohomish County Public Defender Association
|Posting Start Date:
||Qualifications & Physical Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED.; AND one (1) year of experience working with IT systems, networks, hardware and software; OR any equivalent combination of training and/or experience that provides the required knowledge and abilities.
- Technical certifications including A+ preferred but not required.
- Able to build new capacities for learning and seek opportunities to expand your approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to align your actions with the rules and guidelines of professional conduct when interacting with stakeholders in the court system.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook. Ability to learn and use variety of software applications.
- Able to operate standard office equipment.
- Ability to maintain ethical and professional standards of the office and observe strict confidentiality.
||This listing expires on: 12/7/2022