The ideal candidate will bring:
- Minimally one year of experience in criminal defense investigations preferred.
- Demonstrated experience and commitment to criminal justice, indigent defense, racial equity and social justice issues working in Wayne County communities or similar metropolitan areas is strongly desired.
- Doggedness and resilience combined with people and situation
- An ability to quickly build relationships across varying identities, income levels, races and
- A high level of organizational and administrative skills to handle a high caseload and multi?task in a very fast?paced environment.
- Clear and effective communication skills, both orally and in
- Energy, enthusiasm and ingenuity to gather and develop information from a broad spectrum of sources, ranging from community residents to government agencies.
- An ability to work cooperatively in a team
- An associate’s or bachelor’s
- Bi?lingual (Spanish or Arabic) individuals are encouraged to
- Candidates must have access to a reliable and insured vehicle and have a valid driver’s license.
Compensation: Compensation is commensurate with experience. Full medical and dental benefits, as well as retirement plan with company match, robust time off perks, paid parental leave and other benefits, are provided. The salary range for this position is $45,500 – 77,809.