Record Collection Specialist - MD -FL
Full-time position based in ARC, Inc.’s office in Baltimore, MD or its office in Jacksonville, FL. This position reports directly to the Executive Director and will receive additional support from a Life History Investigator. The responsibilities of the position include:
As a specialist on a case - obtaining and analyzing documentary evidence relevant to the client’s life history,
- constructing summaries, digests, chronologies, and other case-related documents,
- organizing and administering the case file,
- drafting clear and concise memos covering a variety of topics,
- fostering productive working relationships with members of the defense team,
- consulting with attorneys to develop theories of the case and case strategy, and
- completing other tasks needed for the success of the case.
As a member of the ARC, Inc. team
- participating in team meetings and internal trainings,
- helping to plan and carry out ARC, Inc.-hosted trainings,
- playing a supportive role in special events and fundraising efforts,
- assisting with administrative functions of the office as requested by management, and
- performing other duties as dictated by the needs of the office.